Gas Safe

Register no. 16995 

Gas Safe Register is the new hallmark for gas safety in Great Britain. From April 1st 2009, Gas Safe Register replaced CORGI gas registration as the official gas safety body.

So, from 1st April onwards, by law, only Gas Safe registered engineers should carry out work on gas appliances or installations in your home.

To make sure that your gas-fired boiler, fire or cooker etc is installed, maintained and serviced safely you must employ a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out the work.